Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What I'm Eating for Breakfast

An image sent to me from my friend Kim. I assume she's making fun of me for my recent re-commitment to Twitter, which we have mocked in the past!



















Click on the image for a bigger view. Or, if you're supremely lazy:

'60's ad-agency man #1: "So you're saying people will "tweet" what they're eating for breakfast?"

'60's ad-agency man #2: "And "upload" pictures of their breakfasts to a "Facebook"?"

'60's ad-agency man #3: "And other people will look at the breakfasts and make comments?"

'60's ad-agency man #4 (seated): "No offense, future man, but is everyone in your time retarded?"

Astronaut, a.k.a. future man: "Sorry to burst your bubble, dudes, but you asked. Yes, that's the future."

2 comments:

la_flash February 28, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

I still don't understand the craze about tweeting (I have one though, but I rarely use it - for now).

But that cartoon is so funny. LOL

Jeanny February 28, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

I don't quite get the Twitter thing, but I'm pretty much attached at the brain to my Blackberry, so it's just one more thing for me to use it for.