Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nabi (나비) Says Happy Valentine's Day!

Admit it, my cat is adorable:



Okay, she's a little whiny ... but only in the most splendiferous way possible!

Her name is Nabi (나비), which means 'butterfly' in Korean. I know, she's a cat, why is her name Butterfly? More importantly, why is my nickname Nabi? I've been called Nabi by some church members since I was a wee tot, and some of the older generation still calls me that. My sister's nickname was Tokki (토끼), which means 'rabbit.'

My family's weird. No wonder we have a meowy cat that thinks she's a dog! Here's her princess pose:


















The cute overload is my Valentine's gift to the Internet. Happy Heart Day!

2 comments:

ate February 14, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

yes, she is adorable +)

Jeanny February 15, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

Thanks!

Nabi appreciates all love and attention ... she's quite a little gremlin for affection!