Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Fresh Start, Perhaps

I have not logged onto BlogSpot in ages (except to comment on other people's blogs) and I have only ever posted one blog. It was a total cop-out blog, too, because it was a video. YouTube is a lazy blogger's best friend.

I'm hoping with the new template (so pretty and soothing, unlike the solid black of my previous template) I will be inspired to blog more.

Also, since I am going through quite a few things right now, I'm hoping this blog can represent my fresh start.

The new in my life:

- New apartment (condo)
- New living situation (haven't had roommates in almost 5 years...)
- New workplace (actually, going quite well. Working on this.)
- New traffic violation (running through a red light- admittedly, not a good new thing, but still ... new.)

Let's see how this all progresses.

0 comments: